Monday 19 September 2011

A girl can't have too many..

A girl can't have too many cashmere cardis, at least, not if she lives in Blighty!  I've mentioned on today's share my garden post that it is feeling very back-endish. Any pious hope that we might have a belated summer has met with a cold front. Time to dress for warmth and solace and for that there is nothing to beat a cashmere cardi.
You will notice a little colour theme going on. (They look a bit creased, I've just yanked them out of a drawer.) My latest acquisition is this mauve crop from Boden with a self-colour velvet trim. I love it!


4 comments:

  1. Cardigans and cammies - my favorite choice in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a lovely assortment. After traveling over to the other post, I could help but notice the similarity of colors in your bouquet and cardigans.... I wish I could have shared a bit of our summer with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Next time you come up do check on Milners - they have had a refit and gone rather upmarket - they have at least a dozen things I would like - have bought two already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and the mother of pearl buttons :) Love your collection!

    ReplyDelete