Monday 23 May 2016

Holiday wardrobe

For me holidays are all about searching for warmth and sunshine. In England white can look cold, but under a bright blue sky, and with a bit of a suntan, then white clothes are what I like to wear. I put the same things in my case every time, white shorts, tees, bikinis.
I've got a couple of white beach cover-ups, this one from Boden is a thick cotton and smartens up a bit when worn with  these summer-weight cotton trousers from M&S.



White crop pants are another useful item. 
And I'm very fond of my silly gold daps!
Joining Patti for her Visible Monday.

6 comments:

  1. I love wearing white and ivory at the seashore! You look marvelous and rested. Thanks for linking, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's the added bonus that white stays white in sunny, dry weather! We had a very lazy, restful holiday, Patti, just what we were in need of.

      Delete
  2. My go-to clothes in summer all have something in common. They have white in them. After a winter of black, brown and grey, it feels so good to wear something crisp and bright.

    You look great in all these outfits, Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that we are very similar, Maybe - weather, colours, outlook!

      Delete
  3. You DO wear white well. You always look so fresh and chic. You really do. These outfits are so breezy and summery. I especially love you in pink. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about 'chic', Connie, but I do love a bit of pink!

    ReplyDelete